- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Pitched vs. Flat Roof - Which One Is Best for You
You work hard to put a roof over your head -- so shouldn’t you take some time to consider what kind of roof that will be? We certainly think so. When it comes to your roofing options, there is a big decision to make regarding the KIND of roof you’ll have: pitched or flat […]Read More
- What Does Your Roofer Look For during A Roof Inspection?
Your roof is one of the most important part of your home or business. Unfortunately, your roof is never protected from the harsh elements. It faces a constant battering from Mother Nature, day and night, causing it to become more and more worn down constantly […]Read More